“The final mystery is oneself.” – Oscar Wilde
You can find yourself in the smallest of ways, most don’t involve any great effort except to want to. Here are 35 ways that you can find yourself, even if it is just a piece at a time.
Quick Ways To Find Yourself Again
- Do something that you are afraid of.
- Start something you have always wanted to try.
- Look out of the window and wait for guidance.
- Take a personality test and see how well it matches what you think of yourself.
- Write down things that you notice about yourself.
- Do the thing that makes you lose track of time.
- Listen to praise about yourself.
- Listen to criticism about yourself.
- Be idle for a while.
- Analyze your dreams.
- Create something.
- Think of the thing you most want to give to others.
- Take a walk.
- Spend time in nature.
- Smile, then think of all the things you have.
- Smile, then think of all the things you desire.
- Feel all of your emotions.
- Be honest with yourself.
- Purposely take on a challenge.
- Accidentally take on a challenge.
- Live with uncertainty.
- Accept who you are.
- Make self improvements.
- Become friends with yourself.
- Look at others and see yourself.
- Do something helpful for another.
- Laugh (at yourself).
- Give freely.
- Receive freely.
- Go where you are lead.
- Think of where you’d like to go and make a plan to get there.
- Ask to know who you are.
Anything to add? Please share in the comments!