1. Trust – Yourself that is. Find your “internal compass” and use it.
2. Be Quick About It – Intuition is fast. That first thought that pops into your mind after you ask a question is your intuition speaking to you. Try making decisions quickly – it will give you less time to doubt yourself.
3. Be Still and Quiet – If you talk to yourself all day, then your intuition can’t get a word in edgewise. Practice being still and quiet and then hold that with you as you go through your day.
4. Allow Yourself to Be Pulled – You don’t always have to be the leader. In fact, if you feel yourself being pulled somewhere strongly, just go with it!
5. Suspend Judgment – Your intuition doesn’t care what seems logical. Allow yourself to go off course, there are some really cool things out that way!
6. Remember Your Success – When you have “followed your gut” in the past, has it ever failed you? I don’t hear a lot of people saying “Above all else, never trust your gut feeling.” 😉
7. Stray From the Path – From time to time, stop looking straight ahead and look to both sides. If you see something that attracts you, go!
8. Feel Your Feelings – Intuition usually hangs out with “excitement”, “energy”, and “passion.” If you find one, you usually can find the whole crowd.
9. Don’t Hesitate – If your intuition tells you something, don’t let that message sit around gathering dust. Self-doubt and confusion are both attracted to that dust.
Any other quick tips for developing your intuition? Please share your ideas in the comments!